As a Representative, the responsibilities you may potentially hold are:
- To attend all Officer and General ASCE Meetings
- To recruit fellow classmates to attend and participate in ASCE meetings and functions
- To expose freshmen and transfer students to gain valuable exposure to the way CPP ASCE functions and operates.
- To publicize and promote CPP ASCE event and news with non-members and classmates
- To learn all officer position duties and assist as needed
Being a part of ASCE is a wonderful opportunity and will provide you with a great amount of experience.
If you are interested, email a completed application by Sunday, October 25 at 12:00 PM to Natalie Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org